Top Tips from The Pierrot's Team
We asked our stylists to think of their best hair tips for your guys- and they have shared some pretty good ones!
Lets see what we have here…..
- Sleep on a silk pillowcase to stop frizz-Julia
- Braid your hair before bed for a nice natural wave in the morning-Mikayla
- After blow drying your air, flip your hair upside down to blast it for extra volume- Julia
- Brush your hair every morning for scalp stimulation- Abby – Check out our blog here about the importance of scalp health
- Spray hairspray on a tissue and run over your hair to get rid of the flyaways- Amy
- Don’t use elastic bands with metal on them as they cause more breakage to your hair-Julia
- Wet hair before swimming with natural water to limit chlorine/salt water absorption- Suzanne
- Comb hair while wet to reduce breakage- Matt
- Roll wet hair hair into thick material head band before bed to get loose bouncy curls without heat-Sarah
- Use a microfibre towel to scrunch dry curly hair for curls to hold their shape- Brigitte
- Load up on treatments during winter as your hair can dry out very quickly- Kahli
- Use a clip in fringe or ponytail from Showpony Hair Extensions to create a different look- Sheri (Come see Sheri at Mount Lawley or Rhiordan at Kalamunda for a complimentary extension consultation)
- Use brow powder to fill in brows for a more natural look
- Using brow gel to make your brows last all day, this will help hold the shape and colour
- Using a sharp angled brush and spooly allows to fill in all the shapes and gaps.