The first step in your radiant awakening ritual, dry brushing is a gentle exfoliating technique from Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India, called gharsana.
- gently exfoliates dry, dull cells from skin’s surface
- ultra-soft nylon bristles formed in rounded peaks help massage and lift away dull surface cells
- exfoliation helps support natural cellular turnover
- promotes smooth, soft skin
- helps prepare skin to take in nourishing tulasāra™ radiant oleation oil
- oval-shaped brush head helps you reach every facial curve and contour
- compact size fits in hand for optimal control
- 100% post-consumer recycled resin brush handle
- patent-pending design
THE RADIANT AWAKENING RITUAL
Begin with a few deep, cleansing breaths to center yourself.
Exfoliate: brush clean, dry skin in circular motions from décolleté up to forehead, and in outward sweeping motions back down to décolleté. (1 min.)
step 2 (tulasāra™ radiant facial oleation oil sold separately)
Awaken microcirculation and nourish: apply radiant oleation oil and massage from décolleté up to forehead in back-and-forth motions. (1 min.)
Let your skin steep in the radiant oleation oil for 4 minutes before cleansing off, and follow with your skin care routine.
Care instructions: Wash brush every 30 days with a mild soap and allow to air-dry. Ensure brush is completely dry prior to use.