progressively straightens curls with every use
- As you blow-dry your hair, plant-derived fibers help create a locking layer to help hold your hair straight, day after day*
- Organic cassava root helps form a barrier against intense humidity to help you forget about frizz
- Straight styling becomes faster and easier
*After 5 consecutive applications of naturally straight, hair will stay straight for up to 3 washes.
Towel-dry your hair. Thoroughly apply naturally straight styling creme in sections and blow-dry. Flat-iron if you wish.
TIPS FROM TIPPI SHORTER (Aveda Artistic Director, Textured Hair)
FOR EXTREME CURL
- Begin with smooth infusion™ style-prep smoother™ to set the foundation for a beautiful straight style
- Apply naturally straight one section at a time to ensure a thorough application. Use a brush and blow dryer to straighten hair.
- You can also flat iron if necessary. If you have very tight curl, you’ll love the soft, straight finish you get from flat-ironing hair after blow-drying it.